I will give some tips for you guys so you can be aware of people that are pretending that they are not.
- Common Sense is a must.
- Ask that person to do video chatting.
- Don’t just rely on social sites like his or her Facebook, Instagram . That person can upload photos but how can you be sure that it’s him or her.
- Don’t start relationship with someone you’ve never met.
- Investigate the person that you are chatting. Try to ask some questions about him.
- Try not to share personal information.
- Ask for some photos but ask him or her to have photos that has name of you on it but tell him or her that no editing.
- If both of you are calling each other try not to trust fully.
- Don’t try to believe everything you heard or photos you’ve seen.
- Lastly, ask to have face to face meeting.
Remember, if you want to have a real relationship you really need to meet him physically. If ever that you were being catfish, I know it is hard to accept but you don’t have to hate that person. You need to ask him or her reasons he or she lied to you. Just be careful with the person that you are talking to.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
We tell lies when we are afraid… afraid of what we don’t know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.