I love reading on Buzzfeed and I am a fan of them while browsing their site I saw an article about long distances relationships. These are the general questions about LDR and because I am not that busy at the office I want to try to answer these questions. I want to be productive today.
- Is it hard being that far away from each other?
Yes, it is. There are times that you want to be with that person but your SO is so far from you. No hugs or kisses even hold hands.
- What’s the time difference?
7 – 8 hours difference (UK and Philippines)
- Exactly how many miles away are you from each other?
I check on Google and its 6,754 miles away.
- Is it really a relationship if you don’t even see each other?
Yes it is. Once you are committed to someone that is a relationship. Even if you haven’t seen each other in person but you said yes to that person so it’s not a fling thing. If your real and honest you are good with this kind of relationship.
- Oh, you’re still doing that? I thought you have broken up by now!
Yes, and I will stay with this relationship and I do promise that we won’t break up.
- Do you have like, you know, Skype sex?
I have no comment on this. This is my privacy.
- What are you going to do when it ends?
As of now I can’t think of anything. I am happy with this relationship and I will always be happy. I have my happy ending and it’s with him.
- Have they cheated on you?
On my first LDR. Yes, he was a cheater and a liar.
- Have you thought about breaking up?
No, we never ever think about that. We’re both happy.
- How often do you, like, sext?
- Don’t you miss sex?
I do miss it. I just have to wait. 😛
- Do you miss them?
Everyday. I know it over reacting but I do miss him like every now and then.
- Who’s going to move, Where?
We already talk about it and he told me if he has enough money he will move in the Philippines.
- Do you think it’s worth it?
Yes. In this relationship I learned a lot. I know that he is the right guy for me and he knows that I’m the one for him.
- How do you afford flying all the time?
For now, I am earning. I need to earn more.
- Aren’t you too young for this?
No, I am in the right age.
- How often do you see each other?
Not yet. Soon we will.
- So… is it an open relationship?
It is not an open relationship. I am one woman–man and he is one man-woman. We’re both committed.
- Wouldn’t it be more fun to be single?
It’s true but sometimes if you are single sometimes you think that there is something missing. There will be times that you feel envious to other couples. You’re wishing that someone is there for you if you need or you have problem.
- How much longer until you’re together again?
I’ll have to wait for a long time it doesn’t matter.
- How do you do it?
I am not really sure what to answer in this question. I am still looking for the right answer.
These are just my opinions and I just wanted to answer these questions. Happy Reading 🙂
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”
If you want to Join : Click here