This was a gift from my mom’s friend and I am very happy because I love lipsticks but I am surprise to see that the color is cherry red. I am not really a fan of Red lipstick because I think that it won’t look good on me ( sorry to say that ). I am not familiar with Monomola brand and when I tried to check it online it is korean brand and my friend said that this brand is good. I am not really sure on how to use this lipstick so I checked You tube for videos. It’s funny because it is struggle for me on the first time to use it.
Monomola Wow Long Lasting Lip Tattoo Lipstick has different types they have :
Cherry Red ( mine )
These are the steps on how to use it :
I have my own photos and I looked for closer photos on how to use it.
- I use cotton swab so I can manage to apply the lipstick on. If your lip is not smooth you can go ahead and try to do a lip scrub before applying it. When you apply the lipstick it needs to be thick so you can peel it off later. So that it will be easier you can apply first on the top part of your lip and next is the lower part.
- Once you apply it, you need to wait for 5 – 10 minutes or until it dries.
- Peel it off slowly ( don’t worry it is not painful ). You can see that the lipstick is already there and it’s like a natural lip color.
- Lastly, if there’s some excess from peeling off you can use a wet cotton to clean the sides of your lip.If you want it to be more shiny you can apply lip balm.
- The quality of the lipstick when you touch it is smooth and sticky. My friend said that she bought a fake monomola lipstick and made her lip cracked.
- No itchiness feeling when you damp the liquid part of the lipstick.
- It won’t leave any mark.
- It is like a Natural lips
- I love the package because it is eye catching and cute. It is a tube like lipstick.
- For me, I love the smell of the cherry red.
- For first time users, it’s a little struggle for applying in the right line on your lip.
- Drying time is a little long.
- Not recommended if you are in a rush.
- It’s kinda expensive ($12.79 convert to Philippine Peso 599.00) here in the Philippines you can just buy it online.
- It lasted for 6 – 8 hours with drinking water and eating.
All in all I love this lipstick because it is just natural for me. It is handy so I can just put it on my kit. I hope this can help you guys. I am not really good in reviews but I am trying my best. Thanks for reading 🙂 Much love ❤