Today, my friend sent me messages and she told me that she and her boyfriend ended their relationship. I tried calling her but she is not answering. So, I decided to blog about it. Just a short story about them. They’ve been together for 3 years with ups and downs and the last time we chatted she mentioned that their relationship is “on the rocks”. I asked her why and she said that her boyfriend is getting bored and beginning to look for other women. I felt bad about it and I told her to let me know if she needs help or advice about their relationship. I am not that good adviser but I want to help her about it. It’s just that she is far from me. I know the guy but haven’t met him personally. Looking at their photos on their accounts they are cute and fun couple but I didn’t realize that behind their happiness there are sadness and pain. I know my friend since college days and she is always there for me when I was in trouble. I blog about breaking up before and if you guys want to read about it. I’ll link it up BREAK UPS
On this post I will list down dealing heart breaks. I let my friend read this post.
- Either block or unfriend him on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or Any social sites that you both are in. If you want to move on and let go please try to do this. It can help you from knowing his or her updates.
- Delete his or her mobile phone number or change phone number. Since you’ve been together for a long time so mostly you know and memorize the number but please stop it. Do not try to memorize it because even if you change number you will be tempted to send him or her messages.
- If your ex tells you to be friends and “stay as friends” it’s big no-no. Cmon’ you’re not dumb and not numb at all. You still have feelings. You can’t be friends with your ex. How can you move on if you are still friends? It’s not a good suggestion. Leave it.
- Go out and Have fun. I am not talking about being drunk and wasted. Try to travel and have a “ME” time with yourself. It is good that you can be yourself from time to time and just relax.
- Call,Talk and Meet Up with your Friends. This is good because you can let it out. You can be real with your friends. Try to be angry and tell them how you really feel. If there’s time you guys can go on a night out and drink ( Remember : Don’t WASTED! )
- Allow yourself to CRY. This can help a lot and can ease the pain. Don’t be shy to cry in front of friends and parents. Crying is the best way to let out the anxiety.
- Think before you Click on your social accounts. We love to post online because well it’s our account but try not to post every thing in their. There are lots of friends or mutual friends can read about it. Be careful what you post. It is better that break ups can be private.
- Don’t Blame yourself for the break up. Listen : a relationship is for two people and whatever happen to it don’t blame him or yourself. Even if there’s someone to be blame just let it go. There are reasons why you break up.
I hope this can help you on dealing with break ups. These are based on my other friends advises and some of my experiences.Break ups and broken hearts take a long time to heal but it depends on a person on how to deal with it.
Thanks for reading 🙂
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“MOVE ON. It’s just a chapter in the past but don’t close the book. Just turn the page.”