I am happy about my blog because I maintain this and I love the people who appreciates it 🙂 While checking other blogs my friend The Fat Kat nominated me on this award. Before I post about this I tried to check it on google about it. Thank you so much Kat for nominating me in here.
What are these Liebster awards?
Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
These are Kat’s Questions:
- Any goals for this year?
Hmmm.. I think my goals are :
- Buy a laptop for blogging and other things
- Fix everything about the Housing Loan ( too long for this 😦 )
- Earn more this year
- What is your greatest fear?
To be Left Alone. I am an only child so I guess I should get use to this but there are times that the feeling that some is leaving you is painful. It can be relationship or about family.
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about and why?
About Poems. I love to write poems and I am willing to make a book by compiling poems of mine or others.Another one can be about Love and Relationship maybe focus more in advises. I just can’t explain about why I want but I guess almost everyone can relate to it.
- What made you start a blog?
This started as a joke. Me and my friend were talking about blogs and she said that she has a blog. I mentioned to her that I have a lot before but didn’t maintain it because I was too lazy and not sure what topic to blog about. She convinced me to blog about my LDR and at first I was hesitant to do it because Nigel is a private person but before I wrote about it I asked permission to Nigel if I can blog about our relationship he had some limitations but he said YES and the rest is history.
- Who inspires you and why?
My mom is my inspiration because she is a strong woman. Even if she is a single mom she did every thing for me. Even if we argue but we are still have good relationship with each other and more happy memories.
- You just won one million dollars. What will you do with your winnings?
I guess half of it will be on my saving account. The rest I’ll be having my own business, buy own house, I’ll share to my mom and Nigel and lastly I’ll give to charity especially kids that has diseases and elders that was abandoned by their family.
- If you are going on vacation in an isolated island, what are the three things you will bring and why?
I guess Swiss Knife ( this is very important especially with foods ) , battery operated nebulizer ( since I have an asthma ) and flashlight with whistle ( so they can find me soon ).
- Take the time to explore my blog. What are your opinions?
I love your blog. The theme and color are cute. It’s easy to read. Maybe the color of the font is not clear to see. All in all I love it 🙂
- If you were to learn a new language, what would it be and why?
Philippines is influence by Spaniards and I want to learn more about Spanish. Before I tried to learn Italian bu haven’t finish the score. I think Korean language is nice too but too difficult to study about it.
- Have you regretted something in your life? What is it and why?
I won’t answer this questions because it’s personal. Sorry 🙂
- Lastly, kindly leave a message for me and for all the people in the blogosphere.
I am so happy to meet you. Thanks for being the first partner on our collaboration. I wish we can do more. I wish we can meet in person,too. Even though we don’t talk or chat much I know you are a good person and a friend. Much love and Stay happy and in love. Wish you all the best.Love Yah ♥
For the People in Blogosphere world,
Thank you for reading my posts and I hope you guys won’t be bored. I know that we don’t know each other but you are one of my inspiration why I am posting more on my blog. Love you all ♥
- It’s 2016, What are your goals this year?
- What are the three most important things for you to be happy?
- What is missing in your life that would make you very happy?
- Have you ever fantasized about writing an advice column? What’s the first question you’d like to answer?
- If social media didn’t exist, how would your life be different?
- If you wrote romance novels or erotic fiction, what would your “pen name” be?
- What was your proudest moment from the past twelve months?
- What’s your personal anthem or theme song?
- What’s your guiltiest of guilty pleasures?
- What are you most grateful for, right now, in this moment?
- Your message for me about blogging 🙂 ♥
I nominate the following: