Every month in LDRBN we have a relationship challenge. Last month, Nigel and I participated but it took a long time for us to have plan a date for our Skype date. This month, I am participating again.
These are Rules:
- Purchase a small journal that you can keep thoughts in for 30 days.
- Decorate it up, if you feel so inclined!
- At the end of every week, have a skype chat or session with your partner and share some of the things you’ve written down. There will be smiles all around, I promise. 🙂
- After 30 days or so, share 2 or 3 of your favorite things written in the journal with us here in this thread.
- Blog about the experience and if it helped bring you and your partner closer. (this could even be a series of blogs posts as the month goes along
- BONUS: Force your partner to keep a journal too, so you both have something to share with each other.
My LDR Journal
I have this for awhile I think I bought this last year and I want to give this to Nigel when he is here. I have somethings that I wrote in there. I will share it to you guys. Since Nigel doesn’t have a journal we make Couplete and Viber as our journal together.
Our Sharing Dates and Messages:
Nigel’s Messages / Notes :
Dee’s Messages / Notes :
His and Her Thoughts
We like playing the game finish the sentence/s. Nigel is not sweet so I really want him to be open with his feelings and thru this game he is a different person. He is a type person who doesn’t like to write what he feels. He wants to say it without hesitation. It’s fun to bugged him with the relationship challenges because he doesn’t want to do it but he can’t say no but gives me limitations with it. It really helps me to know the sweet side of him even if he denies it.
It’s different thing for me. Writing is not my thing when I express what I feel for her. I think it’s better to say it than write it down. It will take a long time for me to write down things. She is the only woman that lets me out of my comfort zone. It feels weird, I guess. It doesn’t mean that I say those words it means I am sweet. I say what’s on my mind and my heart. My feelings for her.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
” Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you’ve ever had.”