I am in long distance relationship for more than a year now and this year is his first visit and first meeting. I have mixed emotions. I am happy, excited and nervous at the same time. There are a lot of thoughts running through my mind. I know that my relationship is still fresh not like others that’s been together for many years and years. How do we know if your long distance relationship is REAL? Below are the signs that long distance relationship is for REAL.
- DISTANCE Doesn’t Matter. – United Kingdom to Philippines. We are 6,000 miles apart. Distance is not the hindrance if you are both in love with each other. You both think that this is a just a test to you both and it can make your relationship stronger.
- You’re both COMMITTED. – When you say you are in a relationship or committed to each other it means that it’s only between “me” and “you” or “us”. No other people are involve in your relationship.
- MUTUAL feelings and love. – I know there are times that it’s difficult to be sure if your partner feels the same way as you are feeling. Be sensitive and be more observant with each other. You can really feel it if your feelings are mutual.
- QUESTIONABLE future together. – If you are in a long distance relationship there should be plans in the future together especially on how you can both close the distance. Where to stay? What to do? When is the right time? If you think that you can’t see each others future it’s better to call it quits than to hope for nothing.
- This relationship is not an ILLUSION. – Yes, this is really important. You really have to be sure that he or she is not just in your dream. You have to wake up and face the real world. Hey, It’s the REALITY!!!
These are just few signs that I can share to everyone that are in a relationship especially in long distance relationship. I will be sharing more not only for long distance but also to close distance couples.
Thanks for reading!