What is dating? Why do I need to date? Those are the questions that I am thinking while writing this blog post. In the dictionary : Dating – is a part of the human mating process whereby two people meet socially for companionship, beyond the level of friendship, or with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or marriage. Sounds fun right? There are different types of dating but which one is best for you. Let’s start :
- Blind Dating – When you go out on a date with a person that you don’t know or meet that your friends or relatives set you up.
- Speed Dating – This is a social activity where people seeks for romantic or an intimate relationship. There will be a short conversations and limited time. Then move on to another person and find the one that click for you.
- Online or Internet Dating – searching for a romantic relationship ( but mostly sexual relationship ) over the internet. There are apps and websites where you can look for partner online.
- Casual Dating – this is a kind of date that there are no commitments and expectations to each other.
- Exclusive or Serious Dating – Means you two are only going out with each other. You two are only dating each other. It also involves commitments.
What suits you best? Whatever you choose on the list just remember to have fun and enjoy. This is the stage where you get to know each other. Just be yourself and don’t be shy.
QUOTE OF THE DAY :
“I don’t know the first real thing about the dating game. I don’t know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general.”-Jason Schwartzman